Planning Applications – Procedures and Guidance
The PC provides a table that lists the Planning Applications that have been referred to the Parish Council for their opinion.
Applications are generally considered by a team of three Councillors, but may occasionally be referred to the whole Council. Full details may be viewed on the Wiltshire Council website.
The RESPONSE is the view of the Parish Council and will be considered, along with other consultations, by Wiltshire Council, who will make the decision.
You can search all Wiltshire Planning applications here:
- Disciplinary Policy
- Anti-Bullying and Harassment Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Treasury and Investment Policy
- Sickness and Absence Policy
- Health & Safety Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Planning Applications – Procedures and Guidance
- Communications Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Grants Policy
- Flood Plan
- Parish Councillor Travel Expenses Policy
- Candidate Co-option Policy
- Memorial and Dedication Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Training and Development Policy
- Tree Management Policy